What do you use Oracle EPM Cloud for?
All strategic and financial processes set up for running an organization are supported. These include: planning, budgeting, consolidation, taxation, internal and external reporting, cost allocation and analysis of profitability and profitability.
- gives grip on - and insight into - processes;
- has the same basis for all processes;
- gives financials at all levels the right tools to manage within the company;
- provides simplicity and flexibility;
- Is moldable and malleable and;
- Offers support in making smart decisions
- is suitable for planning and reporting ESG-related issues.
The platform supports all EPM processes:
- Planning and Budgeting (PBC).
- Financial Consolidation and Close (FCC).
- Tax Reporting (TRC).
- Narrative Reporting (NR).
- Profitability and Cost Management (PCM).
- Account Reconciliation (ARC).
- Enterprise Data Management (EDM).
Why Oracle EPM Cloud?
Width and depth
Oracle Cloud EPM connects financial and operational planning, streamlines the financial closing and reporting process, and manages your financial master data while integrating seamlessly with your core ERP. This is complemented by built-in best practices and predictive intelligence for all processes.
Oracle Cloud EPM provides the flexibility to implement and configure each EPM process independently, rather than forcing a big bang approach by implementing everything the same way and at the same time. It is modular and allows flexible implementation based on your timeline, your needs and your priorities.
Integration and security
Oracle Cloud EPM processes are regularly refreshed on the same schedule, and you don't have to manage updates and integrations for multiple cloud or hosted EPM vendors. You can define a common security model in the suite that simplifies and reduces the risk of security issues.
Who is Oracle EPM Cloud of interest to?
For financials at every level and from every department. From business controller to CFO or from operations to Tax Accountants.
Finext & Oracle
We can proudly say that Finext's relationship with Oracle has its origins in the 1990s. Since that time, we have worked together in various fields. In recent years, Finext has received several Oracle partner awards.
We worked with Oracle, as part of the "partner think tank," to bring FCC to an excellent consolidation solution. By working closely together and talking through the desired functionalities, the cloud solution is now a high-quality replacement for HFM.