What do you use Board for?
Board is used for integrated business planning, simulations to define and calculate top/down targets on various different planning models such as: Sales, Production, Logistics, Procurement, OPEX, HR & FP&A.
Who uses Board within the organization?
- Planning and Budgeting: Driver-based planning, Strategic planning, Workflow.
- Controlling and Reporting: Quick, visually appealing reporting of financial and operational performance for strategic decisions.
- Financial consolidation: consolidated reporting for PL, BS & CF.
- Sales and Sales: Sales forecasting and pipeline analysis for goal setting, performance tracking and financial review.
- HR (Human Resources): Workforce planning and capacity planning to better match supply and demand.
- Procurement: Bill-Of-Material planning with lead times and impact on cash flow
Relationship Board & Finext
Since 2018, board is an important partner of Finext and 1 of the largest partners in the Netherlands. We work closely with R&D and have short lines of communication with the support organization. The board team is now a mature team with several senior board specialists where we are implementing large board projects, think of clients like Q-Park, Louwman group, T-Mobile & Coop supermarkets.